|Fred Tempez bfde3e6be9|
Zwii is a database-less (flat-file) CMS that allows you to easily create and manage a web site without any programming knowledge.
ZwiiCMS was created by a talented developer, Rémi Jean. It is now maintained by Frédéric Tempez.
- PHP 7.2 or higher
- .htaccess support
This work is licensed under the Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 International License.
To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/ or write to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.
To download the latest released version, go to :
Unzip the Zwii archive and upload its contents to the root of your server or to a subdirectory. That's all!
You will find more explanations, in particular for an installation at Free, in the "Downloads" section of the forum.
When installing a major version, it is recommended to make a backup copy.
- Connect to your site.
- If an update is available, it is proposed in the administration bar.
- Click on the "Update" button.
- Save your entire site, especially the "site" directory.
- Unzip the new version on your computer.
- Transfer its content to your server by activating the file replacement.
General tree structure
*Legend: [D] Directory - [FILE] File