You can not select more than 25 topics
Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
* The ansible variable `website_repository` can be used to specify a repository other than `the default <https://lab.enough.community/main/website>`__.
* Retry every minute during two hours if `no HTTPS certificate can be obtained <https://lab.enough.community/main/infrastructure/-/issues/314>`__. It is assumed that the cause for the failure is that DNS propagation can take a few hours.
* Reduce `memory requirements <https://lab.enough.community/main/infrastructure/-/issues/321>`__ when downloading files from Nextcloud. It can become a problem when the size of the file is large (i.e. greater than 1GB).
* Pin the `discourse version and the plugins <https://lab.enough.community/main/infrastructure/-/issues/303>`__ to the latest stable release.
* `Fixes a bug <https://lab.enough.community/main/infrastructure/-/merge_requests/406>`__ blocking all outgoing mails on the relay.
* Add missing dependencies (debops.libvirt*) that would fail when trying
to deploy a CI runner.
The icinga client address was `hostvars[inventory_hostname]['ansible_host']` prior
to 2.1.12. It now is `icinga_client_address` which defaults to `hostvars[inventory_hostname]['ansible_host']`.
It can be used to resolve the following problem:
* The icinga master has a private IP and no public IP
* The icinga master goes through a router with a public IP
* The icinga client has a public IP which is the default for `icinga_client_address`
* The icinga master tries to ping the icinga client public IP but fails because the firewall of the client does not allow ICMP from the router public IP
The `icinga_client_address` of the client is set to the internal IP
instead of the public IP. The ping will succeed because the firewall
allows ICMP from any host connected to the internal network.
* Added basic `support for running tests with libvirt <https://lab.enough.community/main/infrastructure/-/merge_requests/302>`__
instead of OpenStack.