You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Also, run go fmt
|8 years ago|
|cryptfs||8 years ago|
|frontend||8 years ago|
|openssl_benchmark||8 years ago|
|.gitignore||8 years ago|
|README.md||8 years ago|
|main.go||8 years ago|
|main_benchmark.bash||8 years ago|
|main_test.go||8 years ago|
A minimal encrypted overlay filesystem written in Go.
Built on top of the native Go FUSE library bazil.org/fuse and the ClueFS loopback file system.
Inspired by EncFS.
- Authenticated encryption of file contents using AES-GCM-128
- 96 bit nonce that starts from a random value and counts up
- uses openssl through spacemonkeygo/openssl
for a 3x speedup compared to
- AES-CBC filename encryption
- Work in progress
- Key is set to static all-zero
- Not ready for anything but testing and debugging
./main_benchmark.bash to run the test suite and the streaming read/write
The output should look like this:
$ ./main_benchmark.bash + go build + go test -bench=. PASS BenchmarkStreamWrite 100 14062281 ns/op 74.57 MB/s BenchmarkStreamRead 100 11267741 ns/op 93.06 MB/s ok github.com/rfjakob/gocryptfs 7.569s