* fix RuboCop error
RuboCop doesn't work by following error.
Error: The `Style/TrailingCommaInLiteral` cop no longer exists. Please use `Style/TrailingCommaInArrayLiteral` and/or `Style/TrailingCommaInHashLiteral` instead.
(obsolete configuration found in .rubocop.yml, please update it)
it comes from RuboCop 0.53.0 [\[Fix #3394\] Separate Array & Hash Literal Comma configuration by garettarrowood · Pull Request #5307 · bbatsov/rubocop](https://github.com/bbatsov/rubocop/pull/5307)
* ci(CodeClimate): specify RuboCop version 0.54
* [RuboCop 0.55.0 is not available yet](https://github.com/codeclimate/codeclimate-rubocop/issues/121) on CodeClimate rubocop channel
- Migrate `.codeclimate.yml` to version 2 structure
- Disable Code Climate [maintainability checks]
[maintainability checks]: http://blog.codeclimate.com/blog/2017/10/12/10-point-technical-debt-assessment
This commit upgrades the Code Climate configuration file and disables
the new maintainability checks.
Once this PR is merged, we can experiment with the new checks via pull
requests (the PR will report new issues) or via the [Code Climate
CLI][cli], which [now also supports the new maintainability
* add scss_lint to Gemfile
* add .scss-lint.yml
* fix warnings of scss-lint
* chmod -x styles/variables.scss
* Enable CodeClimate SCSS Lint checks
* add brakeman to Gemfile
* Enable CodeClimate brakeman checks
* add config/brakeman.ignore
* add bundler-audit to Gemfile
* Enable CodeClimate bundler-audit checks
engine. It is silly to have duplication check with locale files.
They are supposed to look similar.
* Prevent unnecessary blocking for translation updates (like #1661)
Created a .codeclimate.yml configuration file that will work with your existing configurations for ESLint and Rubocop.