* Add backend support for bookmarks
Bookmarks behave like favourites, except they aren't shared with other
users and do not have an associated counter.
* Add spec for bookmark endpoints
* Add front-end support for bookmarks
* Introduce OAuth scopes for bookmarks
* Add bookmarks to archive takeout
* Fix migration
* Coding style fixes
* Fix rebase issue
* Update bookmarked_statuses to latest UI changes
* Update bookmark actions to properly reflect status changes in state
* Add bookmarks item to single-column layout
* Make active bookmarks red
* Add voters count to polls
* Add ActivityPub serialization and parsing of voters count
* Add support for voters count in WebUI
* Move incrementation of voters count out of redis lock
* Reword “voters” to “people”
* Add more accurate hashtag search
Using ElasticSearch to index hashtags with edge n-grams and score
them by usage within the last 7 days since last activity. Only
hashtags that have been reviewed and are listable can appear in
searches, unless they match the query exactly
* Fix search analyzer dropping non-ascii characters
* Add database columns for adding notes to domain blocks/restrctions
* Add admin UI to set private and public comments when blocking a domain
* Add text for private and public comments on domain blocks
* Show domain block comments in admin UI
* Add comments to the domain block undo page
* Make UnblockDomainService more robust regarding upgraded domain blocks
* Allow editing domain blocks
* Rename button from “undo domain block” to “view domain block” in account admin UI
* Change test to unsilence silenced users from upgraded blocks
Add back the `GET /api/v1/trends` API with the caveat that it does
not return tags that have not been allowed to trend by the staff.
When a hashtag begins to trend (internally) and that hashtag has
not been previously reviewed by the staff, the staff is notified.
The new admin UI for hashtags allows filtering hashtags by where
they are used (e.g. in the profile directory), whether they have
been reviewed or are pending reviewal, they show by how many people
the hashtag is used in the directory, how many people used it
today, how many statuses with it have been created today, and it
allows fixing the name of the hashtag to make it more readable.
The disallowed hashtags feature has been reworked. It is now
controlled from the admin UI for hashtags instead of from
the file `config/settings.yml`
Allow access to account settings, 2FA, authorized applications, and
account deletions to unconfirmed and pending users, as well as
users who had their accounts disabled. Suspended users cannot update
their e-mail or password or delete their account.
Display account status on account settings page, for example, when
an account is frozen, limited, unconfirmed or pending review.
After sign up, login users straight away and show a simple page that
tells them the status of their account with links to account settings
and logout, to reduce onboarding friction and allow users to correct
wrongly typed e-mail addresses.
Move the final sign-up step of SSO integrations to be the same
as above to reduce code duplication.
* Add support for an instance actor
* Skip username validation for local Application accounts
* Add migration script to create instance actor
* Make Codeclimate happy
* Switch to id -99 for instance actor
* Remove unused `icon` and `image` attributes from instance actor
* Use if/elsif/else instead of return + ternary operator
* Add instance actor to fresh installs
* Use instance actor as instance representative
Use instance actor for forwarding reports, relay operations, and spam
* Seed database in test environment
* Fix single-user mode
* Fix tests
* Fix specs to accomodate for an extra `Account`
* Auto-reject follows on instance actor
Following an instance actor might make sense, but we are not handling that
right now, so auto-reject.
* Fix webfinger lookup and serialization for instance actor
* Rename instance actor
* Make it clear in the HTML view that the instance actor should not be blocked
* Raise cache time for instance actor as there's no dynamic content
* Re-use /about/more with a flash message for instance actor profile
* Add a spam check
* Use Nilsimsa to generate locality-sensitive hashes and compare using Levenshtein distance
* Add more tests
* Add exemption when the message is a reply to something that mentions the sender
* Use Nilsimsa Compare Value instead of Levenshtein distance
* Use MD5 for messages shorter than 10 characters
* Add message to automated report, do not add non-public statuses to
automated report, add trust level to accounts and make unsilencing
raise the trust level to prevent repeated spam checks on that account
* Expire spam check data after 3 months
* Add support for local statuses, reduce expiration to 1 week, always create a report
* Add content warnings to the spam check and exempt empty statuses
* Change Nilsimsa threshold to 95 and make sure removed statuses are removed from the spam check
* Add all matched statuses into automatic report
* Record account suspend/silence time and keep track of domain blocks
* Also unblock users who were suspended/silenced before dates were recorded
* Add tests
* Keep track of suspending date for users suspended through the CLI
* Show accurate number of accounts that would be affected by unsuspending an instance
* Change migration to set silenced_at and suspended_at
* Revert "Also unblock users who were suspended/silenced before dates were recorded"
This reverts commit a015c65d2d1e28c7b7cfab8b3f8cd5fb48b8b71c.
* Switch from using suspended and silenced to suspended_at and silenced_at
* Add post-deployment migration script to remove `suspended` and `silenced` columns
* Use Account#silence! and Account#suspend! instead of updating the underlying property
* Add silenced_at and suspended_at migration to post-migration
* Change account fabricator to translate suspended and silenced attributes
* Minor fixes
* Make unblocking domains always retroactive
* Add blurhash
* Use fallback color for spoiler when blurhash missing
* Federate the blurhash and accept it as long as it's at most 5x5
* Display unknown media attachments as blurhash placeholders
* Improve style of embed actions and spoiler button
* Change blurhash resolution from 3x3 to 4x4
* Improve dependency definitions
* Fix code style issues
* create account_identity_proofs table
* add endpoint for keybase to check local proofs
* add async task to update validity and liveness of proofs from keybase
* first pass keybase proof CRUD
* second pass keybase proof creation
* clean up proof list and add badges
* add avatar url to keybase api
* Always highlight the “Identity Proofs” navigation item when interacting with proofs.
* Update translations.
* Add profile URL.
* Reorder proofs.
* Add proofs to bio.
* Update settings/identity_proofs front-end.
* Use `link_to`.
* Only encode query params if they exist.
URLs without params had a trailing `?`.
* Only show live proofs.
* change valid to active in proof list and update liveness before displaying
* minor fixes
* add keybase config at well-known path
* extremely naive feature flagging off the identity proof UI
* fixes for rubocop
* make identity proofs page resilient to potential keybase issues
* normalize i18n
* tweaks for brakeman
* remove two unused translations
* cleanup and add more localizations
* make keybase_contacts an admin setting
* fix ExternalProofService my_domain
* use Addressable::URI in identity proofs
* use active model serializer for keybase proof config
* more cleanup of keybase proof config
* rename proof is_valid and is_live to proof_valid and proof_live
* assorted tweaks for more robust communication with keybase
* Clean up
* Small fixes
* Display verified identity identically to verified links
* Clean up unused CSS
* Add caching for Keybase avatar URLs
* Remove keybase_contacts setting