* Revert "Fixes/do not override timestamps (#7331)"
This reverts commit 581a5c9d29.
* Document Snowflake ID corner-case a bit more
Snowflake IDs are used for two purposes: making object identifiers harder to
guess and ensuring they are in chronological order. For this reason, they
are based on the `created_at` attribute of the object.
Unfortunately, inserting items with older snowflakes IDs will break the
assumption of consumers of the paging APIs that new items will always have
a greater identifier than the last seen one.
* Add `override_timestamps` virtual attribute to not correlate snowflake ID with created_at
* No need to re-require sidekiq plugins, they are required via Gemfile
* Add derailed_benchmarks tool, no need to require TTY gems in Gemfile
* Replace ruby-oembed with FetchOEmbedService
Reduce startup by 45382 allocated objects
* Remove preloaded JSON-LD in favour of caching HTTP responses
Reduce boot RAM by about 6 MiB
* Fix tests
* Fix test suite by stubbing out JSON-LD contexts
Comparison was downcasing only one side, therefore if previously
existing account had a non-lowercase spelling, it would be ignored
when checking for duplicates.
New rake task `mastodon:maintenance:find_duplicate_usernames` will
help find constraint violations that might have occured from the
presence of this bug.
Bump version to 2.3.3