* package.json: Add "build:*" targets
* Improve react-intl-translations-manager workflow.
* Added "build:production" to build production bundle.
* Added "build:development" to build development bundle.
* Fix json translation files
* Run `yarn manage:translations` to fix translation files.
* Fix `pl.json` for syntax error.
* translationRunner: auto detect existing languages
* Auto detect existing rfc5646 language tag in *.json filenames
define every new language in the languages array here.
* translationRunner: add more functionality
* Allow script user to specify language code to check.
* Added available language check.
* Added --force flag to force creation of unexists language.
* Added --help flag and help messages.
* gitignore: ignore npm-debug.log
* Fix webpack error if NODE_ENV is not defined
Default to use 'development' in config/webpack/configuration.js
* Replace browserify with webpack
* Add react-intl-translations-manager
* Do not minify in development, add offline-plugin for ServiceWorker background cache updates
* Adjust tests and dependencies
* Fix production deployments
* Fix tests
* More optimizations
* Improve travis cache for npm stuff
* Re-run travis
* Add back support for custom.scss as before
* Remove offline-plugin and babili
* Fix issue with Immutable.List().unshift(...values) not working as expected
* Make travis load schema instead of running all migrations in sequence
* Fix missing React import in WarningContainer. Optimize rendering performance by using ImmutablePureComponent instead of
React.PureComponent. ImmutablePureComponent uses Immutable.is() to compare props. Replace dynamic callback bindings in
* Add react definitions to places that use JSX
* Add Procfile.dev for running rails, webpack and streaming API at the same time
* Add eslint-plugin-jsx-a11y.
* Fix npm script.
* Adjust npm scripts so test also runs lint.
* Fix existing lint errors.
* Don't break on a11y issues.
* Add role and tabIndex.
* Add vim and Mac files to .gitignore and .dockerignore.
* Handle htmlFor (partially), a that's actually a button.
* Fix missing tabIndex.
* Add cursor:pointer to load-more
* Revert change to load_more.
* Fixes based on review.
* Update yarn.lock.
* Don't try to install fsevents on Linux (hides warning noise).
It took me ages to get Mastodon set up with the tests passing because
the environment variables I needed to define weren't documented and I
had to work them out one at a time.
This change adds a .env.test file, and makes it so it isn't ignored by
git. I think it makes sense for the .env.test file to be in git, since
there's nothing secret in it, but other approaches would be to have a
.env.test.sample (like the corresponding one for production), or to set
these values in a test helper, or to adapt the tests to work with
environments other than this one. I'd be happy to make these changes if
that would be preferred.
Being able to get set up and run the tests is a pretty important part of
being able to contribute to Mastodon (or your test coverage with
suffer!), so having some sort of solution like this one is vital.