* Allow using an SMTP server without authentication (e.g Postfix relay on the same host) by setting SMTP_LOGIN and SMTP_AUTH_METHOD to 'none'
* Add note in .env.production.sample about SMTP settings for servers where no auth is required
* Assume that SMTP_LOGIN and SMTP_PASSWORD will be blank if we set SMTP_AUTH_METHOD to none
* Allow running mastodon on a different domain as the one used for identifying users
* Alter documentation of WEB_DOMAIN to make clear it shouldn't be used unless the admin knows what they are doing
* Compare to web_domain instead of local_domain when dealing with feeds/API
* Correctly identify mentions to local accounts
Mentions URLs point to the person's web profile, i.e., the user page served on WEB_DOMAIN.
Setting of locale in controller extracted to Localized concern,
the doorkeeper authorized applications controller moved under
custom namespace with inclusion of Localized, which resolves the
"it sometimes appears in a different random language" bug
work flawlessly was a nightmare). WARNING: This commit makes the web UI connect to the streaming API instead
of ActionCable like before. This means that if you are upgrading, you should set that up beforehand.