* Replace browserify with webpack
* Add react-intl-translations-manager
* Do not minify in development, add offline-plugin for ServiceWorker background cache updates
* Adjust tests and dependencies
* Fix production deployments
* Fix tests
* More optimizations
* Improve travis cache for npm stuff
* Re-run travis
* Add back support for custom.scss as before
* Remove offline-plugin and babili
* Fix issue with Immutable.List().unshift(...values) not working as expected
* Make travis load schema instead of running all migrations in sequence
* Fix missing React import in WarningContainer. Optimize rendering performance by using ImmutablePureComponent instead of
React.PureComponent. ImmutablePureComponent uses Immutable.is() to compare props. Replace dynamic callback bindings in
* Add react definitions to places that use JSX
* Add Procfile.dev for running rails, webpack and streaming API at the same time
* Add eslint-plugin-jsx-a11y.
* Fix npm script.
* Adjust npm scripts so test also runs lint.
* Fix existing lint errors.
* Don't break on a11y issues.
* Add role and tabIndex.
* Add vim and Mac files to .gitignore and .dockerignore.
* Handle htmlFor (partially), a that's actually a button.
* Fix missing tabIndex.
* Add cursor:pointer to load-more
* Revert change to load_more.
* Fixes based on review.
* Update yarn.lock.
* Don't try to install fsevents on Linux (hides warning noise).
* Add eslint to dev dependancies so it gets installed for the repo
yarn add --dev eslint babel-eslint eslint-plugin-reac
project specific version of eslint, you can globally install eslint-cli
if you want the global runtime, or add .bin to your path
* fix eslint errors about inconsitent returns
* eslint ignore the same as git ignore. allows for eslint .
* Add editorconfig file so everyones editor will be setup to follow the same standards
work flawlessly was a nightmare). WARNING: This commit makes the web UI connect to the streaming API instead
of ActionCable like before. This means that if you are upgrading, you should set that up beforehand.