* Update devise-two-factor to unreleased fork for Rails 6 support
Update tests to match new `rotp` version.
* Update nsa gem to unreleased fork for Rails 6 support
* Update rails to 6.1.3 and rails-i18n to 6.0
* Update to unreleased fork of pluck_each for Ruby 6 support
* Run "rails app:update"
* Add missing ActiveStorage config file
* Use config.ssl_options instead of removed ApplicationController#force_ssl
Disabled force_ssl-related tests as they do not seem to be easily testable
* Fix nonce directives by removing Rails 5 specific monkey-patching
* Fix fixture_file_upload deprecation warning
* Fix yield-based test failing with Rails 6
* Use Rails 6's index_with when possible
* Use ActiveRecord::Cache::Store#delete_multi from Rails 6
This will yield better performances when deleting an account
* Disable Rails 6.1's automatic preload link headers
in the Links header per default.
In our case, that will bloat headers too much and potentially cause
issues with reverse proxies. Furhermore, we don't need those links,
as we already output them as HTML link tags.
* Switch to Rails 6.0 default config
* Switch to Rails 6.1 default config
* Do not include autoload paths in the load path
* Fix misuse of foreign_type
* Fix use of removed "add_template_helper"
* Use response.media_type instead of response.content_type in tests
* Fix CSV export controller test on Rails 6
Rails 6 sets a "filename*" field in the Content-Disposition header to
explicitly encode the filename as UTF-8.
This changes checks the first part of the Content-Disposition header so
it matches in both Rails 5 and Rails 6.
* Fix emoji formatting with Rails 6
* Make emoji output more idiomatic and robust
* Switch from redis-rails gem to built-in Rails redis cache storage
* Update twitter-text from 1.14 to 3.1.0
* Disable emoji parsing
* Properly depend on twitter-text for url detection
* Fix some URLs being wrongly detected client-side
* Add test for server-side validation of non-autolinkable URLs
* Fix server-side status length counting
* Drop dependency on secure_headers, use always_write_cookie instead
* Fix cookies in Tor Hidden Services by moving configuration to application.rb
* Instead of setting always_write_cookie at boot, monkey-patch ActionDispatch