||1 year ago|
|bin||1 year ago|
|io.gitea.mylyn||1 year ago|
|io.gitea.mylyn.core||1 year ago|
|io.gitea.mylyn.ui||1 year ago|
|io.gitea.mylyn.updatesite@d35302a7f0||2 years ago|
|java.gitea.api@0f63be0582||2 years ago|
|.gitignore||1 year ago|
|.gitmodules||2 years ago|
|.project||1 year ago|
|.pydevproject||1 year ago|
|.sign.conf||1 year ago|
|2A766910298F3874.asc||1 year ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|README.md||1 year ago|
|signature.conf.tmpl||1 year ago|
Mylyn/Gitea Tasks Connector : Gitea's issues management for Eclipse/Mylyn.
This Mylyn connector will allow you to connect Mylyn to a Gitea's instance (self hosted or not) in order to manage your issues from your local Eclipse instance.
The update site for the Mylyn/Gitea Tasks Connector plug-in is https://teilginn.github.io/mylyn-gitea-updatesite/.
Thanks and Credits
I want to thanks and credit:
- pweingardt for the "Mylyn Gilab Connector" https://github.com/pweingardt/mylyn-gitlab, the "Mylyn Gitlab Connector" which helps me in my initial plug-ins setup.
- zeripath for the "Java Gitea API" https://github.com/zeripath/java-gitea-api , I used first to communicate with Gitea's instance before facing ssl and JDK 11 compliance issues.
- 08.02.2021 - I'm currently working to make the connector working, resolving package and installation issues (plug-ins crash on eclipse start due to missing class Exception), then I will debug basic features (repository connectorion ...) before I will upload first code and binaries.
- 28.02.2021 - First connector version is working in debug in front of https://forge.chapril.org. I still have maven/jdk 11 generation issue. So I switch to a newly generated "Java Gitea API", OpenAPI based.
Version 0.1.x - prove of concept
- use basic (user,password) or token authentication (preferred)
- list and query for issues
- handles issues on a repository basis
- installation though update site
- edit issue - add comment on issues
- edit issue - close/reopen issue
- edit issue - change assignee list, labels, project, milestone
- create issue
- enhance query hmi - labels selection per list
- Password prompt (I just don't know how...)
Won't be implemented
The goal of this connector is not to replaced the Gitea's web interface, so everything which is not Issue related or not link with what may help a developer in his day-to-day issues management like Team/Repository management and milestone management will not be implemented.
see (Mylyn/Gitea Tasks Connector plug-ins update site)[https://forge.chapril.org/gitea/mylyn-gitea-updatesite]
Report an issue
To avoid any account management activity, issues tracker is handled at Github.
Feel free to open issues to report bugs or request new features.