||8 months ago|
|patches||11 months ago|
|FAQ||2 years ago|
|LEGACY||9 years ago|
|LICENSE||2 years ago|
|Makefile||11 months ago|
|README.md||11 months ago|
|TODO||7 years ago|
|arg.h||4 years ago|
|config.def.h||8 months ago|
|config.mk||2 years ago|
|st.1||11 months ago|
|st.c||11 months ago|
|st.h||11 months ago|
|st.info||2 years ago|
|win.h||1 year ago|
|x.c||10 months ago|
Swy7ch' fork of st
This is my fork of suckless' terminal emulator, st. It is tweaked to match my needs and comes with just a few patches:
- Alt+u / Alt+d .....Scroll a whole page up/down
- Alt+k / Alt+j .....Scroll a line up/down
- Alt+PgUp / Alt+PgDn .....Zoom in/out
- Alt+c .....Copy to xclipboard
- Alt+v .....Paste from xclipboard
- Alt+o .....Copy a command output to xclipboard, through dmenu 
- Alt+l .....Follow links through dmenu 
- Alt+y .....Copy links through dmenu 
st-copyout from my scripts repo
st-urlhandler from my scripts repo
Colorscheme and font
Colors, fonts and other variables are set through
xrdb, by sourcing a
No need for anything else. Enjoy!
st - simple terminal
st is a simple terminal emulator for X which sucks less.
In order to build st you need the Xlib header files.
Edit config.mk to match your local setup (st is installed into the /usr/local namespace by default).
Afterwards enter the following command to build and install st (if necessary as root):
make clean install
If you did not install st with make clean install, you must compile the st terminfo entry with the following command:
tic -sx st.info
See the man page for additional details.
Based on Aurélien APTEL bt source code.