* Update + correction
Colomna and not columna
Pòt, verb missing
D’aquí is followed by a time period, and dins by a season.
Read : https://github.com/briannesbitt/Carbon/pull/1403 for more details.
* Correction admin zone
Reïnicializacion, with the funny ï
* fix: change Identity's id column to a bigint
This appears to be the last model created using a 5.0 migration,
where column types defaulted to `integer` rather than `bigint`.
This migration changes the column type to match that of all of the
other ID columns.
* Change user_id column in identities to bigint and fix down-migration
* Improve overview of accounts in admin UI
- Display suspended status, role, last activity and IP prominently
- Default to showing local accounts
- Default to not showing suspended accounts
* Remove unused strings
* Fix tests
* Allow filtering accounts by IP mask
* Fix connect timeout not being enforced
The loop was catching the timeout exception that should stop execution, so the next IP would no longer be within a timed block, which led to requests taking much longer than 10 seconds.
* Use timeout on each IP attempt, but limit to 2 attempts
* Fix code style issue
* Do not break Request#perform if no block given
* Update method stub in spec for Request
* Move timeout inside the begin/rescue block
* Use Resolv::DNS with timeout of 1 to get IP addresses
* Update Request spec to stub Resolv::DNS instead of Addrinfo
* Fix Resolve::DNS stubs in Request spec
The ATOM feed contains the hub declaration for WebSub, but the RSS
version does not.
RSS/ATOM readers will typically pick whichever version comes first, and
will thus not see the WebSub feature.
I therefore suggest putting the ATOM version first, as it is more
feature-rich than its RSS counterpart is.
Clients not compatible with ATOM would not pick it anyway due to the
different type attribute.
A more complicated alternative would be to declare the WebSub feature in
the RSS version as well, using something like the following code, and
ensuring that clients subscribed to the RSS version would receive PuSH
updates just like those subscribed to the ATOM version.
<rss version="2.0" xmlns:webfeeds="http://webfeeds.org/rss/1.0"
<atom:link rel="self" type="application/rss+xml"
<atom:link rel="hub" href="https://diaspodon.fr/api/push"/>