There is no reason to disable the composer textarea when some media metadata
is being modified, nor is there any reason to focus the textarea when some
media metadata has been modified (prevents clicking one image's description
field right after having modified another).
* create FilterBar componer and its container, unstyled
* introduce basic styling for FilterBar
* add selection css
* allow FilterBar to display active CSS with js
* connect the FilterBar to the Redux state
* change getNotifications to use filter
* remove temporary comments
* add an option to turn the FilterBar off in settings
* fix showFilterBar data type to boolean
* fix eslint errors
* add English and Polish translations
* allowed filter bar overflow to accomodate for longer languages
* fix mispelled translation key
* add unified CSS look
* replace text in FilterBar with icons
* add tooltips
* replace text @ with an icon
* introduce simple and advanced filtering view
* add ability to toggle the advanced view
* add Polish translations
* change Advanced View description to be more clear
* make each filter flush notifications and load new ones, fixing pagination
* simplify getNotifications once frontend filtering is not needed for FilterBar
* add a semicolon
* Revert "simplify getNotifications once frontend filtering is not needed for FilterBar"
This reverts commit 9f4be7857135b0327814bd22a3e8a4e7b546f7cc.
* reset filter to 'all' when turning off FilterBar
* Do not animate account header art if user's GIF autoplay setting is off
* Honour currently logged-in user's GIF autoplay setting for account avatars
* Fix avatar display on some public pages when data is stored on a different host
* Use ternary operator instead of if/else for avatar/header URL
The `hasMore` property of timelines in redux store was set whenever an API
request returned only one page of results, *even* if the query only requested
newer statuses (using `since_id`), causing `hasMore` to be incorrectly set to
false whenever fetching new toots in a timeline, which happens each time
an account's timeline or media gallery is visited.
* Always use the scrollable class for the ScrollList component
Fixes#9499 as well as empty timelines' scrollbar “blinking”
between loading state and empty state.
* Do not display empty message when the list is known to have more elements
* Fix LoadMore usage in account media gallery
(Even though that codepath is probably never actually used…)
* Make account media gallery more consistent with account timeline
Display “load more” more consistently, add a loading indicator on first load.
* Fix “load more” button when no data has been fetched
* Add instance-wide setting to disable profile directory
When the profile directory is disabled:
- The “discoverable” setting is hidden from users
- The “profile directory” link is not shown on public pages
- /explore returns 404
* Move Setting.profile_directory check to a before_action filter
* Make custom emoji domains case sensitive #9351
* Fixup style in downcase_domain to comply with codeclimate.
* switch if! to unless
* Don't use transactions, operate in batches.
Also revert spurious schema change.